Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data to this website.
People over thirteen years old may register at https://templatesformybusiness.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In the case of children under thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data. In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family without their consent. If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed. We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation mentioned above, the personal data you send us through the forms on this website will receive the data treatment of “Website users, customers and subscribers”.
For the processing of data of our users we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
PRINCIPLES THAT WE WILL APPLY TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the treatment of your personal data we will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the treatment of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The possible minimums.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment and depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, periodically we will revise our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
Madrid E&M Group would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following.
- The right to access: You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete
- The right to delete: You have the right to request that Madrid E&M Group erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- Request the limitation of your treatment. You hae te right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data: you have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you. , under certain conditions.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data, https://templatesformybusiness.com will stop processing the data except for compelling legitimate reasons or in the exercise or defense of possible claims. Due to the type of information collected by this website, the right to portability of the data can not be exercised.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email gdpr(at) templatesformybusiness (dot) com
HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we treat in https://templatesformybusiness.com come from:
- Contact form
- Subscription form
- Payment form
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In https://templatesformybusiness.com there are different systems of capture of personal information and treatment of information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
Contact form: We request the following data personal:
- Name & Email to respond to the requirements of users.
Subscription form to contents: In this case we request the following personal data:
- Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of hr4smes.com) located outside the EU, specifically in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Payment form: In this case we request the following information
- Name as it appears on your card
- Card details as needed by the third party payment platform
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- We also collect other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which is detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. https://templatesformybusiness.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://templatesformybusiness.com will be governed by this section, as well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that pertain to the social network that proceeds in each case and previously accepted by the user of https://templatesformybusiness.com
- We will treat your data with the purpose of correctly administering your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of https://templatesformybusiness.com
- https://templatesformybusiness.com as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions the GDPR European Legislation, the owners of https://templatesformybusiness.com will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to web users, clients and subscribers.
https://templatesformybusiness.com does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals and in those cases consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
DATA CATEGORY The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not covered.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.