Congratulations if you are here! It means that you know your interviews can be improved and you might have the risk to hire someone who is not completely right for your company!
How is this document going to help your company?
Getting your managerial roles right is one of the key parts of building your company. If you are an small company, you might want to have the right people for the role now, but also someone who might be able to progress in the future.
If you are looking to do the recruitment process right without "guessing" who would be the right person for you, this document will be key for you.
Managerial roles need to be analysed not just from their experience but their capacity to build teams and alignment with your business. If this is not done correctly, you can destroy everything you worked for. It is not just about having someone that you like, it is about getting that person that will help you to construct the business you aim for.
This document is a compilation of questions that will help you analyse the profiles that you are interviewing and the most important part, hiring those who perfectly fit with your way of working and the culture of your company.
What you will find in this document when you purchase it:
- The resources to analyse 60 skills, including team building, orientation towards results, quality, integrity and managing remtote teams amongst many others.
- Over 120 competitive and behavioural questions to analyse those skills
- 15 extra questions that you could ask in any interview to better understand the experience of the candidate
- Other resources to nail the perfect interview for your managerial roles.
- ***This document does NOT include questions about each particular area of the company, like sales, finance, or HR for example.
ADD TO CART TO START DOING AN EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR YOUR MANAGERIAL ROLES